Why not make these delicious Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes for Dad this Fathers Day or as a yummy treat!! The recipes is designed for children so get your kids involved and have some yummy fun in the kitchen!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes
What you will need:
85g self raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp peanut butter
1) Before you start wash your hands and put on an apron. Ask a grown up to switch the oven on to 180c
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy and the sugar has disappeared
3) Add the eggs and mix well
4) Now add the flour, cocoa powder & peanut butter and mix everything together until smooth
5) The mixture will quite thick so add some milk to loosen it until the mixture just falls off the spoon
6) Put the cupcake cases into your tin and divide the mixture between each of the cases
7) Ask your grown up helper to put the cakes into the oven for about 20-25 minutes until they spring to touch. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
8) You can then decorate them with icing or buttercream and sprinkles!